Bill’s Lawnmower has been providing service to Santa Rosa and Sonoma County since 2001. We are experts in the repair and service of your commercial mower.
We tune up, service, and repair commercial mowers and zero turn radius mowers.
A typical commercial mower or zero turn radius mower service will include:
- Change the oil
- Tune up the engine
- Set the tire pressure
- Change the spark plug(s)
- Clean or replace the air filter
- Check or replace the fuel filter
- Clean the block and cooling fins
- Check and adjust the drive system
- Ultrasonically clean the carburetor
- Check, replace, and adjust the belts
- Test and service hydraulic if applicable
- Scrape and clean mowing deck
- Check the bearings and pulleys
- Rebuild the carburetor if needed
- Test or service the starting system
- Run, test, and adjust as needed
We service many commercial makes and models, such as Cub Cadet, Toro, and Husqvarna.
Call or email us today for more information on servicing or repairing your commercial mower.