Bill’s Lawnmower can expertly tune up and repair your lawn mower or small engine powered tools.
When the season’s change, we’re here to help you be ready to care for your yard. Our technicians are experienced with all of the popular brands, and can service or repair your mower, weed eater, chain saw, or any other small- to medium-size engine. We maintain and repair single, two, and four cycle engines, and provide a full range of services, from tuneups and repairs to overhauls and replacements for your small engine equipment.
A typical mower or small engine service will include:
- Change the oil
- Tune up the engine
- Change the spark plug(s)
- Clean or replace the air filter
- Check or replace the fuel filter
- Clean the block and cooling fins
- Ultrasonically clean the carburetor
- Rebuild the carburetor if needed
- Check the cables for proper operation
- Test or service the recoil/rewind starter
- Scrape and clean under the mowing deck
- Run, test, and adjust as needed
We service all makes and models, including Honda, Husqvarna, Cun Cadet, and Briggs & Stratton.
Call or email us for more information on servicing your residential mower and small engine tools.